What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The world’s only forced matrix recruiting plugin for WordPress!
- Gives referral links to all members of your site to track new registrations on your recruiting site and place new recruits in the matrix
- Turns your WordPress powered site into an automated viral forced matrix recruiting system for any business
- Forced matrix system actually gives you personal front level sign ups in your business opportunity
- Set number of new registrations a user needs for additional front level recruits in the matrix
- You get qualified, even if you don’t refer a single person to the recruiting site
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP MLM scores 65.08/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://wpmlm.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $25.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: wpmlm.com you’ll also be taken through to wpmlm.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)